30 juil. 2016


In New York

"I'm waiting for the bus that is going to drive me back home in Boston. I'm studying there. But I prefer New York. I love the diversity this city has. The diversity of ethnic backgrounds, of neighborhoods, of events and stuff that happens here.

I'm originally from India. I grew up there. Here it's much more individualistic. But I like it that way. Because thanks to individualism people have a certain freedom here in their everyday life. You don't have to tell your friend what you're gonna do or why you want to do something, you just do it. That's the good part of individualism. People don't care about what you're doing in your life. You're free to act the way you want as an individual. There isn't a big peer pressure to do things a certain way."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire