29 juil. 2016


In Dallas, by an Anthony Robbins seminar*:

"I came here for self-confidence. People got at me in the past and I don't want people to get at me anymore.
I want to work at public relations. Basically to be the guy who is the talk person for a company or the one who manage all the past on Facebook, Twitter, instagram, etc for an important person or a celebrity. And I want to work with different people and companies because I like meeting lots of people and to learn from everybody's vision of the world."

*this picture was taken outside of a seminar called "Unleash the power within" by Anthony Robbins, one of the most influential coach in the US.  It's  powerful self-development workshop that empower people to take control of their destiny and pursue their dreams.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire