29 juil. 2016


In Dallas, by an Anthony Robbins seminar*:

"I'm writing stuff I've heard or learn here at the conference and that I want to remember. I've been depressed for the last year. The only thing I wanted all day was to lay down and do nothing. So I came here at the Tony Robins conference with my dad. One thing I like here is when they make us do these wake up exercises. That's one thing I want to bring back home. I want to stand up and do stuff that's important for me rather than just laying in bed. And my dream is to travel the world, meet new people, see different  cultures."

*this picture was taken outside of a seminar called "Unleash the power within" by Anthony Robbins, one of the most influential coach in the US.  It's  powerful self-development workshop that empower people to take control of their destiny and pursue their dreams.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire