26 juil. 2016


In Santa Fe, NM

"I travel a lot playing music with my banjo. I've been in almost every state of the US. I hitchike, hopp trains, sleep under bridges. Sometimes I go work in farms. You could say I'm homeless, but I prefer the word homefree. For me this type of life is a choice. And it's freedom of doing what I want when I want it. You know I can decide that tonight I will just lie on this bench, play banjo, and  relax. I have no bills to pay, nothing to worry about. I just go wherever I can, I find some hidden spots to sleep at night and go where I want in the day. I probably walk more than most people and I like it.
Of all the states of America my favorite is New Mexico. At least in the northern part of the state, everyone seems to be nice and relax. It's like somehow you just feel at home here. I'm from North Carolina but I don't like it so much. People are very religious there but the religious type that's part of the KKK. Here people are very religious too but more peaceful about it, they're more interested in the compassionate part of Jesus. Well not everyone is great in New Mexico, but generally speaking it's very nice. That's where I feel the best in the entire US."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire