21 août 2016



"I'm from Germany and I'm travelling all over the world. I go to different countries, work or volunteer there. When you travel you learn to get more and more detached from objects. You can't carry them all anyways. I remember that I had this big camera in Europe. I really wanted to take pictures with it. But I was cycling from Germany to Spain and Portugal going through France and it was too big to carry it with me. So I sent it through the mail but I never received it. Turned out it had been stolen going through the mail. I was really disappointed at first, but then I realized I don't necessarily need it. It's just an other thing I don't have to carry all over the world. And also objects don't have to always belong to you. It's like that book I'm reading now. Someone gave it to me in India. It goes from one random person to an other. Everyone who read it has to write their names on the first page and then pass it on."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire