29 juin 2016


"I'm not a religious person but i remember this one guy I thought he was an angel. He is a black guy in the US who got wrongly convicted with rape and murder on a white girl, at the age of 18. He then had to spend something like 15 to 20 years in prison. When he got out, he was so used to not having his free will that he wouldn't shut the light at night because he didn't have that choice in prison. I got to meet him at an event I was organizing. He needed someone to help him do basic stuff like going to a McDonald or taking a cab to the airport because he was so used to not being able to do stuff by himself. On the morning he left, one of my coworker asked him if he had spend a great night. He replied that he had but he couldn't sleep. When she asked why, he said : "It was the first time I was at a party." There was so many things happening around him that he couldn't close his eyes. But what makes me say i thought he was an angel is that when he was 18 he was asked :" Do you believe in God?" He said "yes". And then he was asked : "what do you pray for?" And he replied : "I pray for the family of the victim. And i pray for the police to find the murderer." I was stunned by the fact he didn't pray for himself, to get out of prison or something, but he was praying for the others. It seems some people are just born that way, they put others before themselves."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire