17 mars 2016


"If there is one thing I want to share, it's that I learned it's important not to be too nice. Because you can loose your energy to people who just want to take it from you. Also I think I want to pay more attention to signals people send about themselves. For example I dated a girl and right on our first date, she ditches me and go sleep with an other guy. Plus I had paid for everything. I thought: well this sort of things happen and I thought I was done with her. But a few days after she came back to me and we slept together. I should have stopped there but I thought that was maybe just an errance. So we dated for some time and then she tells me she actually just want us to be friend. So I'm like okay, fine. I keep hanging out with her. And then she keeps saying she wants me to meet her new boyfriend. And she talks to me all the time about guys she met, etc. And I'm like: why is she talking to me so much about all that? And then one night we go out, i pay for everything, and suddendly she ditches me there and go sleep with a random guy. I had enough of it and since then I've decided I'm not seeing her anymore. But I should have stopped things earlier."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire