26 août 2015

In Venice Beach, CA



"I'm traveling all around California with my boyfriend to find a place where to live together. I'm from Washington state and it is my first time moving outside my state.
I want to be a teacher later but what i'm really interested in is helping the students to develop themselves in a good and positive way. I'm more interested in personal development rather than basic teaching. One of my goal is to develop a special program for the kids who were removed from their parents by the state during their childhood or teenagehood because for whatever reason their parents couldn't take charge of them. When they turn 18, most of them are left to themselves with no real family to support them. So they tend to turn to drugs and living in the street. So I want to develop a program that would support them and help them find a job and get a real life."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire